Smarty Pants

Asher's vocabulary at 14 months is very impressive (but I'm his mom so everything he does is impressive to me...). I guess all of the days where all we do is read and read some more are showing their fruit!

Mama
Dada
Nana
DooDoo (my sister)
GeGe (Granny)
Tertrude (Gertrude, our dog)
Stinky (cat)
Caleb
Jake
BobBob (Jim Bob)
Hahpah (Harper)
Ellie
Ava
Hannah
outside
hot-ah (hot)
ball
car
truck
hammer
drill
dogdog
cow
duck
block
bear
bird
diaper
swing
bubble
stick
No no
boom boom
Squirt squirt (colloidal silver squirt bottle)
big boy bed
hop on pop (when he wants to get in the Ergo or Boba on Scott's back)
home
shoe
sock
Noonoo (nose)
belly button
bobo (when he wants to nurse)
Peepee
Teetee
Poopoo (he's already pooped in the potty!)
blue
water
beans
chicken
blueberry
strawberry
raspberry (yes, all the berry names sound different!)
banana
Tooper toe (what he calls clementines/oranges...long story)
beef
pea balls (green peas)
kini-kinis (zucchinis)
apple
egg
hummus
poke poke (fork)
spoon
night night
eye ball
Up
cart
noodle
balloon
Hiiiiieeeee (hi)
Hello
Gawgaw (What he calls a phone. No idea why)

From Babycenter:
"At 14 months, your toddler understands many more words than she can say. Her spoken vocabulary likely consists of about three to five words, typically "Mama," "Dada," and one other simple word such as "ball" or "dog," but she learns the meanings of new words every day"

Okay....I'm bragging now. :)


What a little Tooper!! It gets more and more fun...


7 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay! I made it to Asher's list of words!! :) I'm not his mom and I agree...he is super smart! :)

Mommypotamus said...

Brag away! All that book reading is paying off!

Lens'Girl said...

He is so cute and smart ^_^ God bless you both :)

Success said...

I liked your blog a lott,i found your blog today and i was glad that i did, because your articles have made up a big impression on me. thx for posting these helpfull informations. smiles
Make Money
Yoga Training
Reiki - Metaphysics power
How To Make Money Online
how to manifest
human growth hormone
Beauty and Fashion Tips

The Tiny Twins said...

What a cute family you have! Your blog made my day- thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I came across your blog. It really made me happy :)

şehirlerarası nakliyat said...

Evden eve nakliyat sektöründe lider konumda olan firmamız şehir içi ve şehirler arası olarak lider konumda bulunmaktadır. Bizi tercih eden müşterilerimize daima en iyi hizmeti sunmaktayız. Detaylı bilgi için bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Esenyalı evden eve nakliyat