I give you praise, O Great Invisible God, for the moon in the space of a dark night, for the smile on a face in the sunlight.

I give you praise, O Great Invisible God, for the sound of the storm on the window, for the morning adorned with a new snow, for the tears on the face of the old man made clean by the grace of the good Lamb.

I long to see your face, Invisible God. All the works that you have made are clearly seen and plain as day, so mighty and tender.

O Lord, let me remember that I see you everywhere, Invisible God, in the seed that descends to the old earth and arises again with a new birth; in the sinner who sinks in the river and emerges again, delivered.

I long to see your face, Invisible God. All the works that you have made are clearly seen and plain as day, so mighty and tender.

O Lord, let me remember, your power eternal, your nature divine. All creation tells the tale that Love is real and so alive.

I feel you, I hear you, Great God Unseen I see you in the long, cold death that the winter brings and the sweet resurrection spring.

No comments: