Day 6

Day 6 - When your Ipod is on shuffle, what are the first 10 songs it might play.

I'm not quite sure how to answer this. What are my 10 favorite songs? What songs do I listen to the most on my iPod? Because if I pressed shuffle, the songs would be really random and not necessarily ones I even listen to anymore because I have A LOT of music on there. And I'm not going to fess up to listening to O-Town or the Jonas Brothers....what? AND my iPod has been dead for months so I couldn't do it if I wanted to.

So.....here are some songs I like and listen to a lot:

1. Empty Ray Lamontagne

2. Carolina Drama The Racontuers

3. Back to December Taylor Swift (I jumped on this bandwagon way late, but she is so super cute)

4. A Mighty Fortress Christy Knockles

5. Rain Patty Griffin

6. Simple Things Paolo Nutini

7. Lover Derek Webb

8. Right for Me Justin Timberlake (oooohhhhh shoooooooooot)

9. Belle Beauty and the Beast soundtrack

10. Falling Slowly Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova


Ya heard?

No comments: